Sunday, April 15, 2007

Maiden Blog

Yes, life is a test, and it's multiple choice. Almost every day another question comes along, but unlike those stress provoking college exams, the various answers are not clearly printed out. That, of course, adds to the drama and intrigue. First, figure out what "A", "B", "C" , and "D" (maybe going all the way to "H" or "I") are; then choose the best one for me. Feedback on the correctness of the choice is sometimes delayed for years. Enough of the serious stuff.

My family has become a "bunch o' bloggers". Therefore, in order to stay connected with them, I'm joining too---like it or not. One of the recent tests, obviously, is figuring out how to create and launch my blog. So, here is my "maiden blog;" now I'm going to the kitchen for the champagne to do this right.

5 comments:

Dagromm said...

Your first post worked. Good job.

LIT said...

Thanks,dagromm! I needed that positive reinforcement.

fringes said...

I don't know your family of bloggers, but if they start to get on your nerves, you can come watch TV at my house.

plug said...

Oh, Fringes, I think you do know the family.

LIT said...

Fringes, you are a kind and generous person. Thank you, and I may take you up on that offer one day.