Saturday, September 6, 2008

HELLO OUT THERE . . . ?

Well, it's been so long since I have done this that I've completely forgotten how to do it. That is bad; or, maybe it's good. It's all in how you look at it. Anyway I've been far too wrapped up in the knit picking of holidays, family, house problems, yard work, national elections, weather threats, declining economy, ongoing war, orchid growing and orchid society politics (please, God, deliver me), old age malaise---you name it, it's on my list--- and my innate procrastination to blog.

Since we all realize that blogging is the most therapeutic mental health technique to come down in a long time I think it's high time to get back in the game. I was still attending sessions, you understand. I just wasn't participating, that is telling my own story, fascinating as it is.

So. . . I'm challenging myself to get it together and catch all of you up on what has been going on since the last post which was . . . oh well, who needs to know that? Besides, I don't want to be dropped from Heather's list (though she's now two atavars down the blog road, and who knows how many jobs). Also I think my family is probably embarrassed that I've not maintained my image as a "with it septuagenarian." However, I've spared them by not running for president.

Now that I've almost completed my Christmas shopping for 2008 I feel the circle is complete, and I can indulge myself if the "me-ness" of blogging. Of course, I still have to mow the lawn, feed and water the plants, take care of the pets, blah, blah, blah, but I can also let it all out. Watch out! It's primal scream time!

2 comments:

heather said...

thought my feeder was lying to me! primal screams are the best. have at it. :)

LIT said...

I'll get there, Heather; don't rush me. I'd ask how you've been, but I know.