Friday, June 5, 2009

OH, HAPPY DAY!

Because of a need for mailing supplies I dropped in on the local son at work to finagle bubble wrap from him. Achieving that goal I came home to work on the package. The phone rang, and it was my Texas son calling to give me good news. Following that conversation I called the local son to pass along the good news. We celebrated via Ma Bell.

Then I called the D.C. daughter to send the good news even farther. More celebration. Then, guess what! The Illinois daughter called me (really to get D.C. daughter's phone number; I am Information, please), and I got to tell her the good news too.

I got to talk to all four of my children (adults though they are) on the same day. What a great day!

5 comments:

heather said...

and it wasn't even a holiday or the kids telling you that they want their share of your bingo winnings! ;)

LIT said...

Ab-so-damn-lutely!

jaz said...

Congrats to Dags via his mom on his good news!

And congrats to Lit for having the good sense to make these kids of hers!

Goo said...

I don't know that Lit was excerising her "good sense" when she made us kids, Jaz, but she excercised it plenty in raising us.

jaz said...

And it shows!